Westone Am Pro 20 Dual-Driver Univeal Earphones
Availability: In stock
Until now performers have had to choose between a dedicated in-ear monitor mix, wedges, or an ambient experience. Now, you can hear and feel the energy and input from the audience, fellow performers and the stage— together with the incredible audio clarity, frequency response, and punch that only a Westone In-Ear Musicians’ Monitor can provide. The AM Pro 20’s dual balanced armature drivers and passive crossover deliver extended response and detail.
Traditional open vent ambient monitors compromise and degrade the frequency response of an in-ear monitor. With Westone’s exclusive SLED™ technology, you are in control of your musical environment. Enjoy full-range frequency response from your in-ear monitor signal, hear and feel your surroundings, and engage with fellow performers and your audience like never before.
- Balanced Armature Driver - Proprietary design produces the most accurate and detailed sound in the world
- Acoustic Symmetry - Left and right earpiece responses are matched to a +/- 3dB tolerance
- True-Fit® Technology - Low profile and ergonomic design allows all day use with no ear fatigue
- Patent Pending SLED™ Technology - Combines passive ambient sound with the monitor mix
- TRU™ Audio Filter - Allow you to fully experience your performance, hear your band, youor fans, and everything else
- Sensitivity: 119dB SPL @ 1mW
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
- Impedance: 27 ohms @ 1 kHz
- Passive Noise Attenuation: 12dB
- Driver Balanced: 2 balanced armature drivers with passive crossover
- Cable: MMCX Audio™ Connection
- Cable Length: 50” / 128 cm